Pink Fire Pointer Allie is Wired: The Moment Jennifer Lawrence Met Jack Nicholson (Video)

Allie is Wired: The Moment Jennifer Lawrence Met Jack Nicholson (Video)

Allie is Wired
Because Hollywood is Funny!
The Moment Jennifer Lawrence Met Jack Nicholson (Video)
Feb 25th 2013, 17:16

Would you freak out if you met Jack Nicholson?

Winning an Oscar wasn't the only surprise for Jennifer Lawrence at the Academy Awards Sunday night.

As the Best Actress winner began her interview with Good Morning America, actor Jack Nicholson popped into the exchange.

Lawrence had just described her big win: "I feel like I can't even remember. It's kind of an insane moment and it was just really exciting. It was really just shocking. It was the first time I've ever felt, like, actual shock."

Out of nowhere, Nicholson, 75, walked into the interview and said to Lawrence, "You did such a beautiful job. I didn't mean to cross into your interview but I had to congratulate you."

Priceless.

I’ll have to admit, I’d freak out if I met Jack too.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions